Women’s Day USA
- educational organization founded by Beata that is dedicated to raising awareness of women’s achievements and their struggles for equality.
Achievable Foundation – helping people with developmental disabilities achieve their full potential
City of Los Angeles Cultural Affairs Department
- L.A. Arts Recovery Fund
Domestic Violence Prevention Awards
– Jewish Family Services
- human rights organization working on behalf of women around the world
Global Green USA
- environmental organization
Habitat for Humanity
Independent Spirit Awards
, Film Independent (fka IFP)
International Humanitarian Awards
and Film Festival, IHAF
Lasiewicz Foundation - Guest Speaker, “Trucks of Humanity” Convoy Bosnia
- humanitarian organization formed to provide relief to the war suffering people in Croatia.
Looking Above & Beyond - dedicated to creating awareness and the enrichment of children with special needs
National Women's Political Caucus
-Women’s Leadership Awards
- providing grief support services, education, resources, and hope
Spirit of Hope Awards - Being Alive - People with HIV/AIDS Action Coalition
The Firebird Awards
– presenting an Award to director Paul Maslansky
TV Emmy Awards – serving on judging panels for Primetime and Daytime EMMY Awards
UCLA Intervention Program for Children with Disabilities
University of Southern California
- serving on a judging panel - USC One Act Play Festival
Women In Film
– Chair, Women In Film International
© Carolyn Cole/LA TIMES.
All Rights Reserved.
Copyright © 2007 www.beata.com